Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1/2 lb Ground Sausage
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Package of Mixed Mushrooms (Optional)
- 2 Cans of beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can (28oz) Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Powder & Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Paprika and Dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 C Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce & Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 packages of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix.
STEP 1: Heat Olive Oil in your instant pot, saute mode. Brown Chicken and Sausage
STEP 2: While chicken and sausage are cooking, make the Chicken Stock Mixture. Mix chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and cocoa powder and set aside.
STEP 3: Add Onions, Bell Pepper, Garlic, Mushrooms, Chipotle Powder, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Oregano, Tomato Paste and Vinegar to pot. Saute until onions are translucent. Approx. 3 Minutes
STEP 4: Deglaze the Pot with the Chicken Stock Mixture.
STEP 5: Add Crushed Tomatoes and Beans. Pressure cook for 10 Minutes + Natural Release.
Step 6: Prepare Jiffy Corn Mix using the box directions. Add Chili to Skillet to Oven Safe Dish, spread Jiffy Mix and bake for 20-25 Minutes until topping is fully cooked.
Serve with Sour Cream, Jalapenos & Cheese.